Thursday, September 13, 2012

Breaking News End Time Headlines: Islamic Threat On Murderous Rampage!

  1. n Masone
    13 hours ago via ShareThis
    Like · 


    • 'Rapture of the Deep http://shar.es/u7wac via @sharethis


      To the Overseer. -- An Instruction. By sons of Korah. 1.As a hart doth pant for streams of water, So my soul panteth toward Thee, O God. 2 My soul thirsted for God, for the living God, When do I enter and see the face of God? 3 My tear hath been to me bread day and night, In their saying unto me all the day, 'Where is thy God?' 4 These I remember, and pour out my soul in me, For I pass over into the booth, I go softly with them unto the house of God, With the voice of singing and confession, The...
    Like · 


    • http://shar.es/u7Z8B via @sharethis


      To the Overseer. -- An Instruction. By sons of Korah. 1.As a hart doth pant for streams of water, So my soul panteth toward Thee, O God. 2 My soul thirsted for God, for the living God, When do I enter and see the face of God? 3 My tear hath been to me bread day and night, In their saying unto me all the day, 'Where is thy God?' 4 These I remember, and pour out my soul in me, For I pass over into the booth, I go softly with them unto the house of God, With the voice of singing and confession, The...
    Like · 

  2. But a search of public records and inconsistencies in Bacile's own accounts, as well as information from a radical Christian who helped produced the movie all suggest that "Sam Bacile" is a pseudonym and is not Israeli but an Arab Christianhttp://abcnews.go.com/US/sam-bacile-anti-islam-filmmakers-bio-add/story?id=17222103#.UFEb_rKPXeU
    Like ·  · 

  3. Bacile told the AP he was an Israeli-born, 56-year-old, Jewish writer and director. But a Christian activist involved in the film project, Steve Klein, said Wednesday that Bacile was a pseudonym, he was not Jewish or Israeli and a group of...See More
    Like ·  · 

  4. This is Orchestrated by Islamists. This is a prelude to what will happen when Israel attacks Iran. There have been videos for years on you tube about Mohammed. This is an excuse to inflame Islamists on 911 anniversary and now they have burned down the Libyan consulate and murdered an American...again!
    Like ·  · 


  5. Steven Masone recommends an article on The Washington Post.
    Just like I thought!


    WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Wednesday condemned attacks on a U.S. consulate in eastern Libya that killed the U.S. ambassador and three American members of his staff. He ordered increased security at U.S. diplomatic posts around the world.
    Like ·  · 

  6. Like · 

No comments:

Post a Comment