Monday, November 5, 2012

Born Again?





Every english translation bears out the truth that being born again is essential to "SEE"...to "ENTER" one must endure unto the end, and finish the race-walk-way-commission-purpose-calling-betrothal-fight-journey-battle-growth-victory-fulfill obedience to overcome Satan-World-Flesh . Only those truly born again will 'see' the "course" they will enter and complete the covenant. We are born again to receive power to "See." Power to "Enter." power to "Finish." 

John 3:3 (KJ21) |r
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
John 3:3 (ASV) r
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except one be born anew, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:3 (AMP) 
3 Jesus answered him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God.
John 3:3 (CEB) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus answered, “I assure you, unless someone is born anew, it’s not possible to see God’s kingdom.”

John 3:3 (CJB) 
3 “Yes, indeed,” Yeshua answered him, “I tell you that unless a person is born again from above, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”

John 3:3 (CEV) 
3 Jesus replied, “I tell you for certain that you must be born from above before you can see God’s kingdom!”

John 3:3 (DARBY) 
3 Jesus answered and said to him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except any one be born anew he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:3 (DRA) 
3 Jesus answered, and said to him: Amen, amen I say to thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:3 (ERV) 
3 Jesus answered, “I assure you, everyone must be born again. Anyone who is not born again cannot be in God’s kingdom.”

John 3:3 (ESV) 
3 Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:3 (ESVUK) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:3 (GW) 
3 Jesus replied to Nicodemus, “I can guarantee this truth: No one can see the kingdom of God without being born from above.”

John 3:3 (GNT) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus answered, “I am telling you the truth: no one can see the Kingdom of God without being born again.”

John 3:3 (HCSB) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus replied, “I assure you: Unless someone is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:3 
3 “Believe me,” returned Jesus, “a man cannot even see the kingdom of God without being born again.”

John 3:3 (KJV) 
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:3 (KNOX) 
3 Jesus answered him, Believe me when I tell thee this; a man cannot see the kingdom of God without being born anew.

John 3:3 (LEB) 
3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly I say to you, unless someone is born from above, he is not able to see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:3 (MSG) 
3 Jesus said, “You’re absolutely right. Take it from me: Unless a person is born from above, it’s not possible to see what I’m pointing to—to God’s kingdom.”

John 3:3 (MOUNCE) 
3 Jesus answered him, saying, “I tell you the solemn truth, unless a person is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:3 (NASB) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:3 (NCV) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot be in God's kingdom."

John 3:3 (NIRV) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus replied, “What I’m about to tell you is true. No one can see God’s kingdom without being born again.”

John 3:3 (NIV) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

John 3:3 (NIV1984) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 In reply Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.”

John 3:3 (NIVUK) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus replied, ‘Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.’

John 3:3 (NKJV) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:3 (NLV) | In Context | Whole Chapter
Jesus Tells of the New Kind of Birth

3 Jesus said to him, “For sure, I tell you, unless a man is born again, he cannot see the holy nation of God.”

John 3:3 (NLT) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.”

Yochanan 3:3 (OJB) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 In reply, he said to him, Omein, omein, I say to you, unless someone is born anew [born again, Yn 1:13; Dt 10:16; 30:6; Jer 4:4; Isa 52:1; Ezek 44:7,9], he is not able to see the Malchut Hashem.
John 3:3 (TNIV) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God without being born again.”

John 3:3 (WE) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus said, `I tell you the truth. No person can see God's kingdom if he is not born again.'

John 3:3 (WYC) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus answered, and said to him, Truly, truly, I say to thee, but a man be born again, he may not see the kingdom of God.


John 3:3 (YLT) | In Context | Whole Chapter
3 Jesus answered and said to him, `Verily, verily, I say to thee, If any one may not be born from above, he is not able to see the reign of God;' Do you see the "course? Luke17:21"Neither shall they say, See here! or, see there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." What do you see when you look within yourself? Can you see the Kingdom? No? ...http://endtimetruth11thhour.blogspot.com/2011/04/deep-calleth-unto-deep.html

No comments:

Post a Comment